Adam is a registered Architect with the AIBC and is well versed in all aspects of architecture, from concept design to project delivery. He is an intelligent designer who enjoys working through complex architectural projects to create spaces that are inclusive, regionally sensitive, appropriately scaled, and responsive to our clients’ ambitions. He has extensive experience on a variety of complex mixed-use residential, institutional, educational, and commercial projects.
Adam employs a thorough and diligent work ethic which is critical to keeping projects on schedule and aligned with client’s expectations. His focused approach is invaluable in facilitating development through the city processes, from rezoning through occupancy, with a keen understanding of the nuances of approvals and communication strategies.
Adam completed his Masters of Architecture at the University of Waterloo in 2009 and has gained a broad range of project experience at architecture firms in New York City, London, Toronto, and Vancouver. He has an active interest in the challenges and opportunities posed by the aging population, specifically how it will change the way we build, inhabit, and interact with our physical environment.
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Member of Architectural Institute of British Columbia (Architect AIBC)
- Masters of Architecture, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario
Selected Project Experience
- Midtown 4 (2511 Carolina St) – Vancouver
- Main Street Arts (2202 Main St) – Vancouver
- Miller Thomson Office Renovation – Vancouver
- Semiahmoo Shopping Centre Masterplan – Surrey
- Port Metro Discovery Centre – Vancouver
- Vancouver Aquarium Expansion + Revitalization – Vancouver
- UHNBC Learning Centre – Prince George, BC